Christian Community Development Association is a member of the Micah Network
Be a part of a global network and movement for transformation! Take your stand with us and contribute to the outworking of our vision and mission through:
· Annual membership contributions: through members giving an annual contribution we can ensure our core activities such as integral mission conversations, member communications and shared learning occurs regularly throughout the year. For a guideline on what members contribute see our Contribution Guidance Table.
· Investing in specific activities: such as national integral mission conversation, global consultation, advocacy campaigns, staff support, research and publications and communication platforms.
· Sponsorship: if you feel led to get behind a specific national Micah expression or you want to sponsor members to take part in our activities, then you can be a blessing right here and now by standing with them.
Contributions to Micah can be made using one of the following methods. Please always state who the contribution is from and what it is for.
You can also make a contribution by credit card or bank account via Paypal here:
Note: please ensure you tick the box that asks who will bear the transfer charges. Thanks.
You can make a transfer direct to our GBP or USD bank accounts.
Please make cheques payable in USD or GBP to "The Micah Network" and send to:
The Micah Network
PO Box 381
Please make payable in GBP to "Sheryl Haw, International Director, Micah Network". The Western Union have offices in Carlisle (United Kingdom) and require a person’s name to enable collection. Some Western Union’s do offer to transfer funds to a bank. If this is the case then use the bank details here. Please ensure to inform us of a payment made by sending an email to email@example.com so that we can track and receipt the funds. Note:
In order to collect funds from Western Union we will need from you:
· Full name of the sender (as written on the transfer request)
· The 8 digit MTCN number
· Sending Country
· Exact amount sent (in currency) and amount to be received (in GBP)
If you have any further questions about how you can contribute, or how your funds are used, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please alert us if any of the above methods do not work for you and we can find another way together.
Thank you in advance for your contribution.